When you are planning to get a car whether it is a used one or a new vehicle, the most common scenario is you will get to car shop and talk to a car dealer. Well, of course there are other options like car financing where you will have your car bought by a certain entity. That entity can be a bank, a cooperative or some other agencies. Yes, there are some firms that will but the car for you so that you can get in a lower price. However, because car financing most of the time will take fays and even weeks before you can get the car, what happen is, urgent buyers will just get the car through a car dealer. If you are one of them, you should know that car dealers can rob you if you will not watch it.
Just so you will be aware with some of the ways of car dealers, below are some interesting facts about them:
– Not all car dealers are knowledgeable about cars. That is right, like all they know are the basic enough to lure you. But when you talk to them, they act confident as they also assume that you know nothing. That is why, it really pays to do your homework and research about the vehicle you are trying to buy before talking to them.
– Be aware that the car dealer actually needs every potential car buyer than they need him. Yes, as they live on commissions and if this is their only job, that means that it they can’t convince any buyer to buy a car, then they can’t won‘t have money.
– They are not your friend though they will try their best to pretend that they have your best interest. Just always remember though that their main goal is for you to get the car in a much bigger price. Now if you can call that a friend, then maybe they can be your friend indeed.
– Dealers are trained so that they can sell a crappy car in a much bigger amount. Yes, that is their daily objective. The manufacturer will only receive a certain amount of money from a car and the dealer will be the one to find a way for a buyer to get the car after they jack the price up. What you should do is act cool like it will be okay for you if you cannot buy the car today. Don’t be too eager and you will surely be in their pocket if you do so.
– One thing is always true about car dealers, they can’t be trusted. At times, they act innocent like if you will ask them a question, they will say I don’t know though there are also times where they don’t really know but sometimes, this is just their act so that you will feel that they are being honest and innocent.
– But of course there are also honest car dealers – Subaru Gold Coast – though spotting them is not that easy especially that there are more who are not.
Line markings are are important guidelines to understand and follow by drivers at all times.