Conveyancing is usually being worked by either a licensed conveyancer or can be a solicitor, although for some people in Australia, who are buyers, they make use of the available kits so that they can complete the process themselves, although this is not highly recommended, as different council and state has complex laws and processes that is not highly doable for one to understand and work on.
It usually takes around 4 to 6 weeks before a solicitor or a licensed conveyancer can complete a common conveyance. Most of the companies that provide conveyance service usually seek for fixed charges, which most of the time have inclusions such as:
• To check and ensure encumbrances and all restrictions set on the property.
• They will ensure that all special conditions, and all conditions across are included and met in the contract. All should be mentioned for clearer clarifications and accuracy.
• They are making sure that land taxes, water consumption charges and all rates across will be paid by the right party.
• Payment of charges and all fees in claims conveyancing are all calculated accurately and in accordance with the right formula
• In conveyancing, solicitor or the licensed conveyancer are highly liable arranging payments or payment arrangements.
• In conveyancing, there are a lot legal documents that are needed to be prepared, thus, solicitor or accredited conveyancer are highly responsible working on this.
Some searches may tend to take up the load of the conveyance, this is because of the level system of government in Australia, which are federal, local and state, it is only necessary that all the required title and rights are all properly given to the seller.
Most of the information or facts, that are included in conveyancing, are retrieved or collected from local or state authorities. It is highly important that everyone involved in the transaction, is fully and completely aware that the process of conveyancing, including contract requirements, legal documentations and search requirement differ between each of the state and territory.
The search package you can get from conveyancing may include:
• Company search
• Search of contaminated land
• Search of council property
• Search for full council inspection of records
• Search of land tax
• Search of main roads
The rate that each solicitor or accredited conveyancer may be dependent on the location, the property, the complexity or the overall service that is required for a specific conveyancing, thus it is only necessary that you seek for information first on what they can provide and what they charge.