Concretes have a lot of usages ranging from any kinds of construction from large building to small houses. Concretes are known to be flexible, affordable and can withstand any weather. Nonetheless, you should first need to do some steps in order to create and use concretes. This article will help you how to create concretes with your own hands. So this is typically a do it yourself concreting.
1. Plan everything thoroughly – it is necessary to plan your project thoroughly so that you would not face any issues sooner in time. Know which places need concreting. Sketch your plan and put all the measurements as well. You should know that measurements are very important so you can achieve positive results from your plan.
2. Buy all the needed materials and tools – commonly, you would requirement, sands and gravels. You must calculate the concrete’s volume needed. It would be best if you would just purchase more concretes so you will not run out of stock, especially if you are doing a large project. The cement bags should be taken care properly so it will not get problems.
3. Create or purchase a container for the mixture – create a mixing container out from wooden slabs or utilize a strong wheel barrow to place and do the mixing of the paraphernalia. If you happen to operate a huge project, then you could go to a rental shop and get a mixer to lessen human workforce.
4. Construct the formation – to hold the wet concretes, construct formations and outline the place where you desire to put the wet concrete. You could make use of wood slabs to create the form. But make sure that these are strong enough.
5. Combine the sands and cement – get prepared for your dry mix through combining the sand and the cement. You can easily mix both through using a shovel or a mixer if you have.
6. Add some gravel –after mixing the cement and sand, you can now add the gravel. Mix them well through using shovel or mixer. Do not add up too much gravel as it could be hard to get smooth surface.
7. Put in some water – once the three materials are mixed, you could now pour the water to have your wet cement. Just pour the water into the mixture in a slow motion until you can attain the exact texture needed.
8. Mix the concretes well – do not stop mixing until you get the appropriate consistency for the concrete. Make sure there are no more dry materials left.
9. Spill and slide the concrete mixture – put in the concrete to your constructed formation. Tap the edges to smoothen it.
10. Dry it then do the finishing – once the concretes are dry, you could now do the finishing and leave no equipment marks. You could use wood planks.
11. Have you work area cleaned – now that you are done with your concreting, clean your work area now so you could start viewing your project.