On your lease contract, it is stated that you need to return the property exactly as how you took it from the property owner. If you fail to do so, you will get deductions from your bond or deposit, or not get it at all.
Good thing, there are companies that can help you with any of your cleaning requirements, including carpet cleaning and pest control. These factors may greatly impact the decision of the property owner, whether or not they will return your deposit.
So, why is it advantageous to get carpet cleaning and pest control services from professionals? Below are the reasons:
• You can work on other important matters and take carpet cleaning and pest control out of your mind. There are a lot of things you need to do when moving to a new house, so getting an extra hand from people who can do the work for you would be a great help.
• You may clean your carpets and try to control pests, but we bet the work you’ll do would not be as satisfactory as when the professionals would do the job.
• They give their service with warranty. In case you failed to get your bond back due to stain on carpets or pest infestations, they will refund the money you pay them. But you need to confirm with your service provider first. After all, not all companies offer this.
When hiring, it would be ideal if you consider the following:
• Value for Money – Make sure that what you are getting is true value for your money. Do not focus on their rates alone—consider the quality of their service, the company’s reputation, the added services and the like.
• Time Availability – It is necessary that you schedule their service earlier. Companies that are known to provide carpet cleaning and pest control services are always fully booked. Thus, getting a slot before the end of your lease should be done earlier. When they perform these services, your presence is recommended, so blocking your schedule would be a plus.